Lakhs of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Class 12 students are waiting for the final decision on their board exams. The exam had earlier been postponed, due to the COVID-19 situation in the country and a final decision will be taken by the board in June.
CBSE had earlier postponed Class 12 board exams (representational)
Image credit: Shutterstock
CBSE Class 12 board exam 2021: Lakhs of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Class 12 students are waiting for the final decision on their board exams. The exam had earlier been postponed, due to the COVID-19 situation in the country and a final decision will be taken by the board in June. “A notice of at least 15 days will be given before the start of the examinations,” the board had said. CBSE Class 10 exams have been cancelled.
According to some students, Class 12 final exams should also be cancelled, not postponed, as the COVID-19 situation in India is not suitable for holding exams. “It’s so sad to see our own government being so ignorant towards our health. Please come up to a conclusion. The amount of stress we are going through is unimaginable,” one student said
On the day when CBSE made announcements regarding Class 10, 12 board exams, Delhi Education Minister Manish Sisodia said while it is a “big relief for 30 lakh students”, “Class 12 students will be anxious over the rescheduling.” He suggested that Class 12 final exams should also be cancelled.
“Similar to what was done for Class 10 students, I appeal to the government to promote Class 12 students on the basis of internal assessment and pre-board exams. It is very important to stay at homes during these troubled times,” Mr Sisodia had said.
Concerned about the rising number of COVID-19 cases in the country in April-May, lakhs of Class 12 students have asked for exam cancellation.
- कैसे सूर्य को भी चुनौती देने लगा है चीन, 10 गुना ज्यादा तापमान वाला ‘कृत्रिम सूरज’ बनाया
- बैंक में नौकरी करके कमाते थे केवल ₹4000 परंतु, आज Tarak Mehta ke Ulta Chasma के ‘बाघा’ कमा रहे हैं लाखों रुपए
- भारतीय नौसेना की परमाणु क्षमता से लैस एकमात्र पनडुब्बी वापस रूस लौटी, पट्टे पर आई थी भारत
- हाईकोर्ट का निर्देश : भीख मांगें या उधार लें लेकिन कर्मचारियों के वेतन का भुगतान करना ही हो
- 110 किलोमीटर प्रति घंटे की रफ्तार से गुजरी पुष्पक एक्सप्रेस ट्रेन, भरभराकर गिर पड़ा स्टेशन